Today, Ian is 8 weeks old! This means that my c-section happened 8 weeks ago...and part of it still isn't healed. After steri-strips, staples, stitches, and cauterization failed, my doc decided to send me to the wound clinic at the hospital so that the specialists could help out. At my 3 hour appointment this past Monday (yes, it took 3 hours!), I'm hopefully on my way to recovery. He cleaned and packed the wound, and I have to go in for daily dressing changes this week. I see the doc tomorrow to find out if I can go through the weekend, or if I have to have it changed at the women's hospital on Saturday and Sunday.
Please pray that this will heal quickly. I have to return to work on the Monday after Thanksgiving, and it would be nice if it was healing well so that I don't have to go in frequently. (I want to save my leave time for more exciting things!)
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment