Monday, August 16, 2010

Maternity Pictures by Jenny Myers

My good friend, Trina, recently had some maternity pics taken by her friend, Jenny. Trina's pics turned out adorable (click here to see some of them), and it really inspired me to think about capturing this part of our life. Jenny is an aspiring photographer and has wanted to work on her portfolio, so she told Trina that she would be willing to take pics for some of her pregnant friends (as mentioned in the last post, there are a lot of us!) Anyway, I decided to take her up on this great offer! I was so impressed with Jenny's artistic abilities, and we were really happy with the way they turned out. I am so glad that we decided to do these. Thank you Jenny (and Trina for the recommendation)!













3 comments:

Matt & Jenny said...

Thank you for the sweet comments! So happy I got to meet you and Jason, and am looking forward to meeting Ian!

Jamie said...

What a wonderful milestone in your lives. It's great to have these beautiful pictures to remember this moment. Can't wait to meet Ian.

Trina said...

These pictures are beautiful-as expected per Jenny's wonderful abilities. I am so glad that it worked out as well as it did and I can't wait to meet Ian!!