The last few week have been pretty big in the "baby world." I've had 3 friends give birth to 3 precious little bundles of joy! It has been so nice sharing my pregnancy journey with these girls, and now that their babies have arrived...I'm next!!
Paige Ryelan Gibbs
August 9, 2010 * 6 lbs. 5.4 oz * 18 in
Proud Parents: Ben and Jamie Gibbs
Jamie was in our bible study group last Fall!

Wesley Martin Ashour
August 14, 2010 * 7 lbs. 4 oz * 20 in
Proud Parents: Trevor and Trina Ashour
Both Trevor and Trina are currently in our bible study group.

Lawson Alexander Jones
August 19, 2010 * 6 lbs. 15 oz * 18.5 in
Proud Parents: Kurtis and Amber Jones
Big Sister: Audrey
Amber is my long time best friend and college roommate!

Congratulations to all of you!! It is so amazing to see God's precious little miracles. I look forwarding to watching each of these little blessings grow! We are getting so excited for Ian to arrive. It's great to know that he'll have 3 "instant" friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment