Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Today I had another doctor's appointment and everything went well! No big news...the baby's heartrate was good and I had gained 1 pound since my last visit one month ago (still 2 pounds lower than my pre-pregnancy weight). I have been feeling quite a bit better...less nauseous and more energetic. I am excited for my visit next month because that is when they'll do the ultrasound to determine how the baby is growing and hopefully...the gender! Maybe then, the fact that I'm going to have a baby will set in! :)

On another note, Jason has been doing better after having knee surgery last Thursday. He was walking around on crutches last weekend, but developed some pitting edema (swelling) in the ankle of his affected leg. He had to go back on bed rest and keep his leg elevated for the past few days, but today at his physical therapy appointment, things had improved. Please continue praying for a full recovery. Since he is diabetic, it will naturally take longer for him to heal. Fortunately, he has been keeping his blood sugar under pretty good control.

No comments: