6 years ago
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Scary September!
Okay...I have just realized that I may not survive through the month of September. Those of you who know me well, know that I always manage to stay pretty busy. This month, however, is crazy! The biggest obstacles that are facing me include a huge presentation on September 19th and a lecture I have to give to 2nd year pharmacy students on September 26th. Aside from those major undertakings, I have to lead a topic discussion, go to Oklahoma twice (once to Enid for a high school reunion and once to OKC for a residency showcase), go to a pharmacy dinner meeting, start going to bible study, attend a Ranger's game with the other residents, spend a weekend with my cousin and his wife when they come to Dallas to visit, work at CVS 3 times, and attend the ADA Hispanic Health Fair to help out. This is all in the next 3 weeks! Yikes!! I know that I will make it, but I have a feeling that I'll be pretty stressed through the process. I am really looking forward to all of the "fun" things on my agenda, but really dreading the presentations. On the bright side, once this month is over, things will slow down quite a bit. Please pray that I'll come through this in one piece!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment