6 years ago
Sunday, January 22, 2006
New CVS store
Well, after 3 & 1/2 years at the CVS store in Norman, I quit so that I could work at a store closer to my new house. Now, I will be working at the store on 50th and May, across from a Target. I was sad, but I know that I will go and visit the Norman store a lot. Today was my second day to work at my new store, and it is so nice! It is 10 times slower than my old store and I love it! Also, there is no drive-thru which is a huge blessing. The customer population is mainly elderly, but they have been pretty nice so far. This store is also a rotation site for the OU College of Pharmacy, so there will be students there each month. It's kind of nice to see the familiar faces. Hopefully I will make many good memories like the ones I made in Norman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course you'll make new great memories at the new store. And plus--you can always run over to Target and shop on your lunch hour or breaks. Don't they have the cutest stuff there? Lis.
Post a Comment