Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm back to blogging!

After nearly one month since my last post, I am back! It has been really hectic over the past 2 months since I was finishing up residency, we went to Jamaica, and we moved to Kansas. Now that we're settled in our new apartment in Wichita, KS, I figured I would start blogging again. Here are a few pics of our apartment. We plan to live here about 5-6 months while we start looking for a house! I am excited, but a little scared, about the entire home-buying process. Any advice from you home owners?




1 comment:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

so cute!! good luck w/ the house huntning. it can get stressful so don't get in a hurry, be patient. somtimes things can take longer than they originally say-abstracts, titles,etc...just saty on top of the game and know what's going on-learn the process and followup w/ people to make sure they are holding up their end of the bargain on what they are supposed to be doing for you. ask for a time fram and hold them to it, but at the same time remember that glitches can happen so sometimes its legit so be patient. know what you are looking for-what you definately want and what you can compromise on. remember-some things can be fixed up so try to look and waht things CAN be instead of just what they ARE right now!! know your price range and stick to it-you can always fix up and update later!!!!!good luck!!:)