Friday, May 22, 2009

"Texas" Pics

Before leaving the great state of Texas and moving to Wichita, Jason and I took the opportunity to capture some memories with a photo session. Desiree' with Double Take Photographers was so much fun and did a great job! We took pics at the Las Colinas Canal (about 1 minute from where we live) and in a "Texas-sized" field. Here is a sampling of our pics. Enjoy!























3 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

LAUREN!! i love these pics!! they are amazing;) i think my fave is the one where you are touching foreheads between the pillars..so cute!!!!:)

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

These just look so cool! This really makes me want to do something like this with Sam.

Leah J. said...

These pics are precious!! I think I want to get our next family photo session done at the canals! When is the BIG move date?!