
Well, I turned 27 today! I don't really feel any different though. Thank you to everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes, the cards (both mailed and e-mailed), the text messages, the Facebook messages, and the voice messages! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and caring circle of friends and family. When I got to work today, my co-residents had a "Happy Birthday Lauren" sign on my office door, an adorable little plant on my desk, and some yummy butterscotch and chocolate rice crispy treats. They are all so sweet! I wish I could say that I had some fancy plans for tonight, but I will probably just relax. Jason has a softball game, and tonight is the only night this week that I don't have something else going on!
Here are some interesting birthday facts:
1) July 15, 1981 was my dad's first day of practice (he's a family practice physician). He had to cancel all of his patients that day because I was born!
2) When I was born, I weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz and was born on 7/15
3) I share the same birthday with one of my great-grandmothers
4) Jason and I were married on 7/8, exactly one week before 7/15. Let's just say that Jason has a busy month!
5) When I was growing up, I didn't really have any friends with a July birthday. Now, I have 3 other co-workers with birthdays this same week!
Thanks again!!!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!! So glad you've had a great day!!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday, NERUAL! Happy Birthday to YOU! :)
Post a Comment